(Formerly Waste Corporation of Texas, LP)
8515 Highway 6 South, Houston, Texas 77083
Service Collection Schedule
- Service Days (Trash) – Monday and Thursday
- Service Days (Heavy Trash) – Monday and Thursday
- Service Days (Recycle) – Thursday
- Service Hours – No earlier than 7:00 am and no later than 6:00 pm
Holiday Trash Pickup Schedule
- New Year’s Day – No Pickup
- Thanksgiving – No Pickup
- Christmas – No Pickup
All other holidays will have normal trash pickup.
Unless otherwise noted, service that falls on the holidays listed will be completed the following day, and service for subsequent days in the same week will also be completed one day later. In the event that a holiday falls on a regularly closed business day, service for that week will continue as normal.
- Fairways at Kelliwood
- Greens at Willowfork
- Kelliwood Courts
- Cinco at Willow Fork
- Kelliwood Greens
- Kelliwood Links
- Lamplight Village
- Shadow Bend
Residential Waste Collection Guidelines
Please remember, when setting out your garbage, carts are to be placed so that the handles and wheels are facing resident’s home.
On each service day, the carts should be placed and returned at the curb and placed 4ft apart for easy access.
When filling up your trash carts, always place trash in a bag before depositing into your trash cart. This method will reduce the chance of trash flying out of the cart and onto the ground during the collection days, especially on windy days.
- Masonry debris
- Roofing material
- Lawn mowers
- Sheetrock or drywall
- Steel/cast iron building materials
- Dirt in large quantity
- Tree trunks
- Water softeners
Accepted Heavy Trash Items
- Household Appliances (Refrigerators must have Freon drained and be tagged accordingly by certified technician.)
- Hot Water Heaters must be drained/
- Grills must be emptied of ash or briquettes.
- No propane tanks.
Please do not park vehicles in the streets of cul-de-sacs on service days.
Yard Waste Guidelines
Brush and tree trimmings, cut in lengths not to exceed 3 feet, no greater than 3 inches in diameter, securely tied in bundles, not to exceed 40-lbs, will be picked-up from the curb.
Recycling Collection Guidelines